I started my business in 2008 in San Francisco with a passion to stop time for parents in a way that would transport them back to that moment in life with their family. As the business progressed and my personal artistic vision evolved, I found that my passion varied from providing this emotional connection for families into creating a connection for businesses and their clients. The challenge of evoking an emotional response through a photograph is fascinating to me and I adore working on creative campaigns with clients.
- Canon 5D Mark III
- Canon 50mm 1.2L
- Canon 85mm 1.2L
- Canon 24-70mm 2.8L
- Canon 70-200mm 2.8L
- Canon 100mm 2.8L Macro
- Tamron 90mm SP 2.8 Di VC
- Tamron 35mm 1.4 VC
- Canon 580 EX II (2)
- Paul Buff Alien Bees B800 (2)
- I will both brag on and absolutely make fun of my two bugaboos on any given hour (Cal, 7yrs and Lily, 4yrs).
- I am a serial early riser! My body clock is up and at 'em at 5:00am every day. 365 days, y'all. Can't turn it off, but it occasionally snoozes until 5:30am.
- I am a sucker for raw cookie dough. I've tried to kick the habit, but it's just toooooo good.
- My hubby Dave and I have a verbal pre-nup with our recent move to Raleigh that we'll host dinner parties quarterly, inviting two couples and asking them each to invite another couple they think are fascinating. We are both energized by fellow entrepreneurs and is the topic of many of our conversations. The idea of going after your career dreams energizes us and we want to help anyone else doing the same.
That same hubby and I met when we were 18yrs old and have now been together longer in our lives than apart (I'll save you the math - I'm 38 and proud of it!).
- Publish an article for Click Magazine.
- Commercial photoshoot in Australia and Italy
- After people meet me, my goal is they walk away happier than before our encounter. I want to add something to their world, whether it be a good feeling, a good idea or a good hug.
- For my kids to think I'm a good mom.